Razer Blackwidow Review
Deciding which economic keyboard is best for you depends on your needs; how much you will use and for what purpose. Strictly as an input device, or do you want to do some serious gaming? They all look great and will save you from several problems. The best mechanical keyboards may cost a bit more than the old fashioned models. The idea is getting the best will save you a lot, make them more than worth and work effectively as you desired.
Overview of Razer BlackWidow
This article involves peripherals for your new computer, a keyboard. Maybe your keyboard is out of date, the keys are breaking, or you just want an upgrade. In this article i provide you with information about razer blackwidow I have chosen based on both user reviews and personal experience. The overall goal here is to have one for every person and budget. Let’s get going.
This Keyboard is my personal favorite. If you have clicked on the link you know it is sold as a gaming combo however, I have been using this set up for gaming for the past 2 years now with no issues. The build is solid, and the backlight is very bright and has different modes for turning on and off if needed. The keyboard itself includes media player keys, volume keys, and has everything any user could want in a wired keyboard.
What makes Razer BlackWidow best gaming keyboard
With its dedicated micro keys and various profiles, doubtlessly that the Razer BlackWidow is a gaming console. Be that as it may, with its mechanical-switch keys evaluated for up to 50 million keystrokes. It's likewise a world-class material console that will satisfy the most requesting touch-typists. Like all mechanical-switch consoles, it's uproarious, and you may wind up needing to match it with a decent gaming headset, so you can concentrate on the onscreen activity, instead of the automatic weapon discharge under your fingertips. Razer likewise makes a more costly, illuminated "Extreme" adaptation, and a calmer "Stealth" version, however we favor the full, boisterous, material experience of this one.
Razer BlackWidow information from amazon
- Blue LED backlighting on keyboard and mouse
- Specially designed keys for enhanced durability and tactile feedback
- Ergonomic, ultra-low profile keyboard and mouse
- Laser-etched and grip coated keycaps
- Dedicated multimedia keys for controlling volume and music
- 2,000 DPI mouse with 3 preset levels (1000, 1600, 2000)
- Rubber side pads for improved stability
System Requirements: PC with USB port. Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XPthe gamer: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
Mechanical Build of Razer BlackWidow
Razer is the brand to have if you are a gamer. The keys are fully programmable, and offers a mechanical build (if you have never used a full mechanical keyboard you are missing out). Offers backlit keys with modes, wired for no lag, and a very solid build. Razer is the brand to have; unfortunately the only downside to this board is the price tag that comes with.
- Fully programmable keys + 5 additional gaming keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Individually backlit keys with improved lighting
- Easy access media keys for convenient volume control and media playback
- Mechanical key architecture with distinct tactile feel and faster response
- 10 key rollover for extreme anti-ghosting
Properties of Razer BlackWidow
Razer BlackWidow is a cheap, but very nice built board. It has no perks outside of most other than it has quiet typing, and is small to fit in a keyboard pull out properly.
- The low profile of the board
- Type naturally with the standard keyboard layout you're used to, including full-size F-keys and number pad
- Thin, sleek design keeps your hands in a relaxed and neutral position for effortless typing
- Durable, spill-resistant design and sturdy adjustable tilt legs
- Simple wired USB connection - works with Windows-based PCs and Linux
Benefits of Using Razer BlackWidow
- There are options using Razer BlackWidow, if one bothers with the optional software beyond the drivers, to create macros and different profiles for the keyboard. The software is a little annoying to be totally honest and since many of the functions and features of this hardware work without needing too much by way of setup, there isn't a whole load of incentive to go through that.
- The low profile of the board is great for those who are comfortable with some rapid key movement; it can be raised somewhat for the difficult. The backlit sections of the board are geared for the right-handed with no apparent options for the southpaws out there. A great selling point is the non-slip properties of the Razer BlackWidow, eliminating that annoying travelling sensation under the heel of the palm while hunting for the reload key in a heavy game.
- Thin, sleek design keeps your hands in a relaxed and neutral position for effortless typing.
- Durable, spill-resistant design and sturdy adjustable tilt legs.
- There are built-in audio ports on the keyboard as well as a USB port. This accounts for the fearsome looking connector with the keyboard itself, with two USB connectors and the audio jacks which will take up much space on the back - or frontside ports on a user's rig. What does make a little impact is that plugging in the board takes up two USBs, while the board only contains one. A small price to pay for the illusive full speed USB minus the slipped disc.
- As a whole, the Razer is a very good-looking bit of hardware, though a tad small for folks who are used to a heftier gaming setup. This is not a negative point but it does take a little getting used to before one can merrily blast NCPs away with confidence again. While there are fuller-featured gaming keyboards out there, the Razer BlackWidow is something to write home about, despite the hairy price.
Razer BlackWidow Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Video Review
The Razer BlackWidow has been consistently redefining gaming excellence, securing its position as the best-selling gaming keyboard in the world and the clear choice of pro gamers everywhere. Available in an impressive range of variations, you can choose the specific combination of design, features, and switches to suit your exact needs.